Oh yes I recognize (some) of these…
Fess up. You’ve done it too. We’re all guilty of sacking off work in favour of some delightful procrastination from time to time. When we tell clients that ‘the project will take a little longer than we first anticipated’, these are the real reasons why:
10 Things Freelancers Do Instead of Work
1) Watch daytime TV. (Preferably ‘Catfish’ – not just entertaining but also made by fellow freelancers so less guilt ridden.)
2) Make another pot of coffee and combine it with a cigarette/ facebook browse.
3) A little afternoon delight 😉
4) Surf the net for sports news/houses we know we can’t afford to buy *sigh*.
5) Do household chores. (Sometimes loading the dishwasher sadly is more enticing than sitting at the laptop.)
6) Writing to-do lists/schedules/goals. (This can trick you into feeling productive despite knowing that really you should be working on the last list you made…)
View original post 110 more words